The University provides focused central support for all aspects of research activity through the Research and Graduate College (RGC), details of which can be found on the Research & Innovation intranet of the main Research and Innovation website. The RGC is a central resource, giving strategic advice and practical assistance in areas including:
- Bidding support: information relating to the the preparation of bids for external research funding.
- Research Governance and Ethics: policies and procedures relating to ethical approval.
- Internal Funding: financial support for new and established researchers.
- Strategy: information on the Research and Innovation Strategy 2009 - 2017 and Research Themes.
- REF: Key resources and University presentations.