"Hello and welcome to our new Adelphi Website. Hopefully you will find everything you need to know as an Adelphi Research student. You will have access to the relevant contact details of members of staff at Adelphi, as well as information on postgraduate events, seminars and workshops. You will also be able to have a glimpse at other students’ research topics. Enjoy!"
Shara Rambarran, PhD Student in Music, Media and Performance and Postgraduate Representative for Adelphi and AMSS (2006-07).
Adelphi postgraduates are entitled to use the Institute's research facilities, including rooms specially designated for postgraduates, fully equipped with computers and printers. Adelphi postgraduates also have free access to training and other seminar series and can obtain Institute funding for research-related travel, such as archive work or giving a conference paper.
In conjunction with the University's Research and Graduate College, Adelphi runs training days for postgraduates, designed to enhance their research skills. In addition to supervision in single disciplines, Adelphi's rich portfolio of research perspectives and methodologies offers postgraduate researchers a rare opportunity to obtain supervision which is truly inter-disciplinary.
- Taught Programmes: Links to Postgraduate Taught Programmes.
- Research Programmes: Information on PhD, MPhil and MRes programmes.
- How to apply: Information on the application process and guidance on writing a research proposal.
- Funding Opportunities: Information on Graduate Teaching Assistantships and other financial support.
- Current Postgraduate Research Students: Information on current students and their research areas.
- Postgraduate Training Seminars: Information on forthcoming training seminars to support current postgraduates.
- Postgraduate Seminar Series: Interdisciplinary discussion group in a seminar forum organised by students from the Faculty of Arts, Media and Social Sciences.
- Postgraduate Conferences: Details of the interdisciplinary annual postgraduate conference hosted by the Faculty of Arts, Media and Social Sciences.
- University Postgraduate Website
- University Careers Service